COMPELLING OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO EXPAND THEIR TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE, BUSINESS ACUMEN, AND WEB DEVELOPMENT SKILLS, WHILE ADVANCING THEIR CAREER AT TSMGI, A SPORTS, EVENT, AND PROMOTIONAL MARKETING COMPANY HEADQUARTERED IN DEERFIELD, IL!
The person in this position will learn all aspects of the in-house IT services department, inclusive of hardware, software, web site management/admin, systems, and related tools. This is a full-time, exempt position reporting directly to the IT Manager. Submit your application through Indeed at https://goo.gl/hzhAjP.
• Provide comprehensive, responsive desktop support for both hardware and software, email, remote access, servers, login/password support, telephone services (cellular, land-line/PBX);
• Support enterprise-wide integration, training and utilization of TSMGI’s ERP system, NetSuite;
• Maintain network including wireless devices, switches, routers, VPN and firewall;
• Manage existing web stores and facilitate implementation of new web stores;
• Ensure accurate inventory of all technology assets;
• Stay abreast of IT industry and Web development trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
• Minimum of three – five years of experience in a business enterprise providing IT and Web services support
• Familiarity with Mac OS and Microsoft OS software and Mac and PC laptops and desktops
• Knowledge of WordPress and Magento
• Advanced knowledge of Web programming
• Able to work in both a team environment and independently, as required
• Ability to “learn on the fly”
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven training skills
• Keen analysis and problem solving expertise
TSMGI offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health care, short and long-term disability and life insurance, PTO (paid time off), retirement savings plan, and a friendly, positive, fun work environment.
Please submit answers to the following questions with your application:
2) Bachelor’s degree in what field?
3) How many years of experience providing IT and web services support in a business enterprise?
4) How many years of experience working with ERP systems? Which ERP systems have you worked with?
5) How many years of experience working with WordPress and Magento?
TSMGI is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.